Do you need help navigating the services available to help your SME get through Covid-19? The Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Business Resilience Service, delivered to your organization free of charge, provides:
- Guidance on COVID-19 financial support program options and eligibility
- Direction on accessing the most appropriate support organizations
- Help to make decisions to support recovery plans
- Real time insights and feedback to policymakers
To access the BRS, call 1-866-989-1080 to connect with a business advisor from the accounting profession. The service is available seven days a week:
- Monday-Friday: 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturdays: 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sundays: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For more information, go to https://www.canadianbusinessresiliencenetwork.ca/brs/