The Reopening Tool Kit prepared by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Canadian Business Resilience Network is designed to provide guidance for business owners responsible for re-establishing their operations while ensuring the health and safety of staff and customers.
With this document, you should have the resources you need in order to:
- Update your operations plan
- Update your health and safety plan
- Communicate those plans and procedures to your staff, customers and suppliers
- Know how to access any required personal protective equipment
- Continue to access government financial supports
- Understand the social services, such as child care, that are available to you and your staff.
- Be aware of the wide array of additional supports, resources and guides that are available.
For more information or to access the tool kit, go to https://www.canadianbusinessresiliencenetwork.ca/resources/toolkits/toolkit-for-reopening-canadas-economy/